We really love dogs but...
The UXU Ranch is surrounded by the Shoshone National Forest where an abundance of wildlife resides or travels thru the grounds 24 hours a day. Because of this and consideration for our other guests, please note the Ranch allows "dogs only" under the following conditions:
- American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Pit Bull terriers, or Pit Bull family, Rottweiler’s or any dog with aggressive behavior are prohibited from the UXU Ranch.
- All dogs must be attached via leash and always kept under control, other than in the cabins, while on the ranch premises.
- Chasing or harassing any of the wildlife by any dog is prohibited.
- Please clean up after your dog. We do have dog stations for your convenience.
- No dogs, other than “service dogs”, are allowed in any of the public buildings.
- Please do not tie your dog up unattended or left unattended inside your cabin for an extended period.
- Dogs shall be kept inside your cabin after 10 p.m.
- Please notify the ranch you are bringing a dog. (Max 2 dogs).
- Nuisance barking we think we all agree isn’t fun to listen to and will result in the unfortunate request to remove your dog from the UXU property.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. ☺