Your deposit is refundable up until March 1st, less a $100.00 cancellation fee ( In the event you have to cancel , we offer a one time a rebook for the next year.) The remaining balance is due 30 days before your visit .
Please call us with a credit card number ( in the event we don’t answer please leave a message and we will return your call asap), or send us a check to the address above. We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express. There is a 3% fee for for credit cards used for lodging.Please let us know if you are mailing a check .Due too limited availability we can hold your deposit for 5 days from the date of this email unless you have mailed a check.
the UXU Ranch "Dog" Policy
We really love dogs but...
"We love to treat your dog like family. However, we consider pets on a case-by-case basis and would like the opportunity to discuss the specific dogs you are traveling with and if it would be a good fit for the ranch. At the UXU, we have to ensure a safe environment for you, the dog, and the animals on the ranch and therefore have variable pet policies. Please contact us to find out more about their dog-friendly policies and requirements.
The UXU Ranch is surrounded by the Shoshone National Forest where an abundance of wildlife resides or travels thru the grounds 24 hours a day. Because of this and consideration for our other guests, please note the Ranch considers "dogs only" under the following conditions:
- American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Pit Bull terriers, or Pit Bull family, Rottweiler’s or any dog with aggressive behavior are prohibited from the UXU Ranch.
- All dogs must be attached via leash and always kept under control, other than in the cabins, while on the ranch premises.
- Chasing or harassing any of the wildlife by any dog is prohibited.
- Please clean up after your dog. We do have dog stations for your convenience.
- No dogs, other than “service dogs”, are allowed in any of the public buildings.
- Please do not tie your dog up unattended or left unattended inside your cabin for an extended period.
- Dogs shall be kept inside your cabin after 10 p.m.
- Please notify the ranch you are bringing a dog. (Max 2 dogs).
- Nuisance barking we think we all agree isn’t fun to listen to and will result in the unfortunate request to remove your dog from the UXU property.
- Sorry,No dogs are allowed during an event/wedding
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. ☺